Friday, March 4, 2011

Insider's Commercial Tip

I'm gonna Marie Von Trap this blog and start at the very beginning. When you walk into a casting what's the first thing you do? Fill out your size card. (Well actually I would grab the sides but I'll talk about that in another post.) What's a size card? Well, nowadays it can be a bunch of different things. If you have been to the casting office before they most likely have you on file but if you have been there you will need to fill out a size card. It used to be these were all done with instant Polaroid cameras but no these are done digitally. They snap a picture of you and attach it to a card with all of your sizes. Everything from your height to your glove size. Here's an example:

1 comment:

  1. I like how it says Age Range. Can I get that on my passport?

    ReplyDelete